Groupon, the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) – Office of Minority Economic Empowerment (OMEE), and the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) in partnership with Hispanic Chamber Lake County (HCLC) and Latino Round Table of Southwestern Illinois present Access to Capital for Latinx Business Owners.
Latinx Business Owners have been disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. We will be discussing financial resources for Hispanic- and Latinx-owned businesses.
- Erin Guthrie, Director, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Corey Flournoy, Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Groupon
- Diana Alfaro, Latino Business Development Manager at Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity – Office of Minority Economic Empowerment [Moderator]
- Fernanda Pedraza-Schmitt, Branch Manager, Springfield, IL Branch Office, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Susana Meza, Vice President, Community Impact, Wintrust
- Manuel Flores, President and CEO, SOMERCOR
- Maggie Rivera, Owner, La Alcancia and La Michoacána Sabrosa
This is the first in a series of virtual webinars in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month.
By completing this registration form, you consent to your information being shared with our third-party partners (DCEO and LULAC) for additional resources and follow-up.