Groupon and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity present Black Business Lending: Access to Capital & Tax Incentives. We'll cover how Black Businesses can access financial resources and tax incentives to scale and grow a sustainable business that increases overall economic opportunity and growth in communities of color.
Featured welcome speakers:
- Michael Frerichs, Illinois State Treasurer
- Daryl Billingsley, HRIS Analyst and Diverse Merchant Market Program, Groupon
- Mark Ferguson, Assistant Deputy Director, US Small Business Administration
- Brad McConnell, CEO, Accion Serving Illinois & Indiana
- Jonathan McGee, Acting Deputy Director, Office of Minority Economic Empowerment
- Matthew Simpson, African American Business Development Manager, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Bo Steiner, District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Amber Wynn, Philanthrepreneur, Nonprofit Consulting
- Marcus Yancy, Economic Development Lending & Special Projects Officer, LISC Chicago
This is the second in a series of virtual panel discussions in celebration of National Black Business Month. For more on the series, visit gr.pn/nbbmmerchant.
Please note that the information collected below will help better tailor the discussion and align resources to participating businesses.