Groupon, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) - Latina Entrepreneurs NOW, and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) – Office of Minority Economic Empowerment (OMEE), in partnership with Latina Executive and Entrepreneur Network (L.E.E.N.), Mujeres Latinas en Accion and Chicago Latina Moms present The Brand of U & How to Work It.
This workshop will cover branding in today’s COVID-19 environment and how entrepreneurs can brand and leverage technology to pivot their business to work for them during COVID-19. Learn from business ‘disruptors’ on how to capitalize using innovative approaches to position your business for success.
- Sol Flores, Deputy Governor of Illinois [Keynote]
- Melanie Hellenga, VP, Brand Marketing, Groupon
- Erin Guthrie, Director, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Letty Vélez, CEO of Vélez Global Enterprises & IC Genius [Moderator]
- Adela Cepeda, Chair, Angeles Investors
- Lizette Espinosa, CEO and Co-Founder, Infanttech
- Anita Padilla, Anchor, Fox 32 Chicago
- Caroline Sanchez Crozier, Founder and President, CSC Consulting Group
This webinar is a joint celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month and Women's Small Business Month.
By completing this registration form, you consent to your information being shared with our third-party partners (DCEO and LULAC) for additional resources and follow-up.