Groupon and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity present Doing Business with Government. We'll discuss fostering an inclusive and competitive business environment that will help Black Business Enterprises increase their capacity, grow revenue, and enhance credentials.
Featured welcome speakers:
- Corey Flournoy, Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Groupon
- Jonathan McGee, Acting Deputy Director, Office of Minority Economic Empowerment
- Janel Forde, Director, Illinois Central Management Services
- Freida Curry, Director, Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center, Women’s Business Development Center
- Mark Ferguson, Illinois Deputy District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Cy Richardson, SVP for Economic & Housing Programs, National Urban League
- Kimberley Rudd, President, Rudd Resources, LLC and BEP Fast Track Recipient
- Matthew Simpson, African American Business Development Manager, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
This is the first in a series of virtual panel discussions in celebration of National Black Business Month. For more on the series, visit gr.pn/nbbmmerchant.
Please note that the information collected below will help better tailor the discussion and align resources to participating businesses.